Year 4 - Learning @ Home
Monday 4th January
- Who is this woman?
- What do her clothes tell you about her?
- What is she doing?
- What are the lights?
Write your own short story involving this character.
Collect information about the sunrise and sunset times in London the 1st of each month. Record each time in am/pm time and 24-hour time. (sunset 6.34pm – 18.34) Calculate how long the sun is up for each month of the year? What is the pattern that you can see?
Balancing act. Can you balance on one leg? What about on one leg and one arm. I'm sure you can but today you will need to balance with not 1, not 2 but 3,4,5,6 objects on you. Have a competition with your family about who can balance the most - and don't forget to take a photo!
Watch Newsround - can you write a headline for each article that summarises the key messages?
- Year 3 4 Pop art Animals
- Amazon Rainforest Project Learning at Home
- Climate Change Project Learning at Home
- Colonel Tom Moore Learning Project Extension PDF
- Design a miniature garden
- Dream Lock Down House
- Henri Rousseau Project Tiger Painting Surprised
- How to Train a Dragon
- KS2 Weather Project Based Learning
- Life Cycles Project Learning at Home
- NHS Learning Project
- Safari Project Learning at Home
- Unusual Story Challenge
- VE Day Learning Project PDF
- Y3 6 Online Learning Resources
- Year 4 Stories from Around the World