Year 3 - Learning @ Home
Monday 4th January
- Who is this woman?
- What do her clothes tell you about her?
- What is she doing?
- What are the lights?
Write your own short story involving this character.
Play these online games to learn to tell the time
What's the time? Write down the time you get up, eat, complete your daily tasks. Think about... how long does it take for you to get ready in the morning? How long does it take for your parent to cook a meal? Create a word problem involving time for someone in your family to complete.
Balancing act. Can you balance on one leg? What about on one leg and one arm. I'm sure you can but today you will need to balance with not 1, not 2 but 3,4,5,6 objects on you. Have a competition with your family about who can balance the most - and don't forget to take a photo!
- Year 3 4 Pop art Animals
- Amazon Rainforest Project Learning at Home
- Climate Change Project Learning at Home
- Colonel Tom Moore Learning Project Extension PDF
- Design a miniature garden
- Dream Lock Down House
- Henri Rousseau Project Tiger Painting Surprised
- How to Train a Dragon
- KS2 Weather Project Based Learning
- Life Cycles Project Learning at Home
- NHS Learning Project
- Safari Project Learning at Home
- Unusual Story Challenge
- VE Day Learning Project PDF
- Y3 6 Online Learning Resources
- Year 3 The Hodgeheg