EY/Reception - Learning @ Home
Monday 4th January:
Art: There were lots of fireworks this week for New Years Eve. Create your own fireworks picture using the resources you have at home. You can even use food! If you need ideas, there's some here.
Physical Development: Try some of Andy's Wild Workouts on CBeebies
Reading: Choose a story to watch from the list. Talk to your family about the story. Who are the characters in the story? Where is the story set? What was your favourite part of the story? Why?
Maths: It's time for a collaborative challenge. Work with one or more members of your family to complete this task! Find something in your house that you can stack. eg. blocks, cardboard boxes, books, cushions, plastic cups, games (5 mins) In your family, who can build the tallest tower? (10 mins) How many did they stack? How many more did they have? (10 mins) Draw a picture of it in your notebook and label it. (20 mins) Repeat the activity again to see if you can make it even taller!
- Colonel Tom Moore Learning Project Extension PDF
- Dream Lock Down House
- EYFS KS1 Weather Project Based Learning
- Guess How Much I Love You home project
- Handas Surprise
- Making Paint
- NHS Learning Project
- The Tiger Who Came to Tea
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar home project
- Under the Sea
- VE Day Learning Project PDF
- Were Going on a Bear Hunt
- Where the Wild Things Are
- Year R Dinky Donkey